Ladybug Onigiri Bento. Lately have been slow with my blogging.:P This happy onigiri was made on last week for Big E and my niece. Simple Onigiri in inari with nori for the details. Inside Japanese Bento Box Culture ft.
Bentos are packed with pork cutlets, broccoli and strawberries. Choose Japanese to get both English subs/Japanese subs. You can see my broken English subs(blah blah time)/Japanese subs(recipe part). You can have Ladybug Onigiri Bento using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ladybug Onigiri Bento
- Prepare 80 grams of warm cooked white rice.
- Prepare 3 of imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 2 sheets of toasted nori seaweed (8-sheet pack).
- It’s 1/8 of slice sliced cheese (something that won't melt easily).
Boxes/containers, nori stamps, rice molds and wraps. Lihat ide lainnya tentang Makanan, Makan siang Onigiri, Japanese Rice Balls for Kids' Bento Lunch Box｜キャラおにぎり. This video looks a bit amateur-ish and the Japanese could intimidate some people, but I tried these steps (with other. Of course a pro Magatama maker, like me, knew that.
Ladybug Onigiri Bento step by step
- After shaping a round rice ball with some cling film, wrap the rice ball with the red part of the imitation crab sticks and some nori seaweed..
- Cut 2 small circles out of the sliced cheese to create the eyes. You can either use a skewer to cut them out, or punch them out with a fat straw. Make the pupils and spots with some circles punched out of a sheet of nori seaweed..
- Stick all of the separate parts on to the ladybird to complete..
- Try making some smiling ladybugs or packing in some 'friends' just to have some extra fun making them..
A-anyways, m-moving on, go on and equ-oh god it moved! How to make this Rilakkuma KYARABEN (Character bento lunch boxes). リッラクマのキャラ弁. Find and save images from the "BENTO AND ONIGIRI." collection by em-ah (dimechance) on We Heart It, your everyday app to get lost in what you love. See more about food, bento and japan. The beaks are made of sausage.