Pork Fillet Slice In Dang Gui Sauce. Great recipe for Pork Fillet Slice In Dang Gui Sauce. Simple And Easy Chinese Herbs Pork , Dang Gui Help To Strengthen Immune System And Overall Health For Busy Young Couple Especially My Son And His Girlfriend This Simple Method Can Be Use To Cook With Chicken , Lamb I As For. Введите запрос. Pork fillet mushroom sauce – Pork tenderloin.
Dang Gui is one of the most commonly used herbs in the Chinese herbal system. Place the slices of pork fillet onto a board and use a meat mallet or rolling pin to flatten them out into thin slices. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can cook Pork Fillet Slice In Dang Gui Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Fillet Slice In Dang Gui Sauce
- Prepare 450 grams of Pork Fillet.
- It’s 3 inches of size and Long ginger slice.
- Prepare 20 of Kei Chi /dried Wolfberries.
- It’s 10 slice of Dried Dang Gui.
- Prepare 1 of small bottle of chicken of Essence 70 grams.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water 200 ml.
- You need 5 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Season with 3 dash of salt and 1 tbsp light soy sauce.
Add the Armagnac to the pan used to fry the pork fillet. Carefully flambée the Armagnac then add the prunes and cook for two minutes. A pork dish with a kick that won't have you stuck to the BBQ all afternoon from BBC Good Food. Drizzle over a little more melted butter, throw in the peppers and tomato sauce and pour over the beer.
Pork Fillet Slice In Dang Gui Sauce instructions
- With oil pan fry the ginger and thinly slice pork Fillet till it's no longer pink about 3 minutes.
- Add in the dried wolfberries and Dang Gui With the chicken of Essence and hot water bring it to a boil.
- Then cover lid and let it simmer in Low heat for 6 minutes then season and simmer for another 1 minutes.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy, you may drink up All It's sauce too.
Using tongs, remove the pork from the pan. Cut it into slices and arrange on a serving plate. Eye appealing Sichuan style pork slices have a wonderful combined taste featured by garlic sauce and Sichuan style red oil. Transfer out and cool down to warm. Cut the pork into slices, as thin as possible.