Mitarashi Koya Dofu.
You can have Mitarashi Koya Dofu using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mitarashi Koya Dofu
- Prepare 3 of blocks Koya dofu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of * Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of * Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of * Katakuriko.
- It’s 100 ml of * Water.
- Prepare 1 of Kinako.
Mitarashi Koya Dofu instructions
- Soak the koya dofu in lukewarm water to reconstitute, squeeze out the moisture, then cut into desired sizes..
- Put the sugar and milk into a sauce pan, add the koya dofu, bring to a boil, turn off heat, then allow to cool..
- To make the mitarashi-an sauce: Put the * ingredients into a heat-resistant dish, then microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from the microwave, stir, then return to the microwave until it thickens..
- Lightly squeeze the chilled koya dofu, then pour on the mitarashi-an sauce. Sprinkle with kinako to taste..