You can cook Japanese Mitarashi-Dumpling using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Mitarashi-Dumpling
- It’s of <Dumpling>.
- You need 100 grams of Grutinous Rice Flour.
- It’s of (or 100grams Tepung Pulut Pandan Vanillin Glutinous Powder).
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Prepare of <Mitarashi Sauce (Sweet soy sauce)>.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Suger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Potato starch.
Japanese Mitarashi-Dumpling step by step
- <Make Dumpling>.
- Knead the Grutinuous Rice Flour while addition water until the dough has the consistency of your ear lobe..
- Tear 2 into 12 to15 pieces (Bite size)..
- Bring a full pot of water to a boil and put the 2 into boild water..
- When dumpling become flot, move to cold water, and drain well. Finish!.
- Piercing the dumplings in the skewer and burning with the fire makes it even more delicious..
- <Make Mitarashi Sauce>.
- Place all ingredients in a small pot and mix it well..
- Bring to boil while stirring to thicken. (Your favorite solidity).
- Glutinous Rice Flour SG$1.5/600g @ FairPrice.
- Tepung Pulut Pandan Vanillin Glutinous Powder SG$1.9/500g @ FairPrice.
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce SG$3.45/150ml @ Red Mart (Other soy sauces are OK).
- Japanese white sugar SG$3.5/kg @ Dondon Donki.
- Potato Starch SG$2.0/350g @ FairPrice.