Healthy Tofu Shiratama Rice Cakes.
You can have Healthy Tofu Shiratama Rice Cakes using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Tofu Shiratama Rice Cakes
- You need 120 grams of Tofu.
- You need 100 grams of Shiratamako.
Healthy Tofu Shiratama Rice Cakes instructions
- Mix the shiratamako and the drained tofu together, and mix evenly. Add a bit of matcha if you like..
- Once the dough becomes soft (like your ear lobes), it's ready to be boiled..
- Roll small balls from the dough, then drop into boiling water. After they rise to the surface, continue to boil for 1 to 2 minutes, chill in ice water, then serve..
- I used 160 g of well-drained tofu in the following recipe:, "Toshatan-yuan: Boiled Shiratama Rice Cakes with Sweet Bean Paste." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144370-dousha-yuan-boiled-shiratama-rice-cakes-stuffed-with-sweet-bean-paste.