How to make Hanami Dango.
You can have How to make Hanami Dango using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How to make Hanami Dango
- Prepare 90 g of shiratamako.
- It’s 90 g of silk tofu.
- You need 15 g of sugar.
- It’s of little red food coloring.
- Prepare of little matcha powder or green food coloring.
- You need of little cocoa powder.
- It’s of little water.
How to make Hanami Dango instructions
- Mix shiratamako, tofu and sugar..
- Knead it till it becomes hard as an earlobe..
- Divide into 3 pieces..
- Add red food coloring on a dough and mix well doing the same thing another dough to be green and leave the last dough white..
- Make small balls from each dough..
- Boil each color dumplings at a time. Once they float in the boiling water, cook 2-3 minutes longer..
- Take out from hot water, put them in a cold water..
- Dry the dango dumpling with kitchen towel..
- Skewer three colors dumpling the bottom is green the middle is white and the top is pink..
- Mix cocoa powder and a little water like colorpaints..
- Draw something on the dango dumpling..
- Done !!.
- If you like anko(sweet red beans) you can make like these the huts and words are anko..