Rabbit Dango. Juugoya is known under the name of tsukimi(moon-viewing) honoring the autumn moon in Japan. Swords can be broken in this event! Be sure to pay attention to your sword's health or you might lose him forever.
A popular capsule toy in Japan. Rabi-Dango is a collection of super cute bunny plush toys. They are manufactured by Japanese plushie company San Ei. You can have Rabbit Dango using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rabbit Dango
- It’s 50 grams of Mochiko.
- Prepare 40 ml of Water.
- You need 40 grams of Koshi-an.
- You need 1 of Pink food coloring.
Rabbit Dango Rabbit shaped dango. うさぎみたらし団子. Fun sticker The Rabbit Dango-tyan created by hoshimonya. Ask petcow a question #sasuke #dango #life #size #itachi #uchiha #chibis #happy #birthday #you #cute #little. Felice Slime Stack Dango Hard Smalto Pin.
Rabbit Dango instructions
- Place the koshi-an in a heat-resistant bowl, then microwave for about 15 seconds to evaporate the moisture..
- Once it cools, divide the koshi-an into thirds, shape them into barrel-shaped balls and set them aside..
- Place the mochiko in a bowl, add the water and knead well..
- Spread the dough flat and wrap the balls of an inside..
- When the dough reaches the firmness of your earlobes, bring it together, and divide it into thirds (this time, with one slightly larger than the others to make an upright rabbit)..
- Shape the mochiko dough into rabbits..
- Place the rabbits in boiling water, and boil for 10-15 minutes over low heat (to prevent the shape from being damaged)..
- Drain and cool in chilled water..
- Blot off the moisture, then add the eyes and ears with a toothpick dipped in food coloring..
- They should turn out like this..
Cheap Movies & TV, Buy Quality Toys & Hobbies Directly from China Suppliers:CLANNAD Dango Plush Toys Daikazoku Furukawa Nagisa Dango Family Plush Pillow Cushion Cosplay for Girls Gift. Dango (団子) is a Japanese dumpling and sweet made from mochiko (rice flour), related to mochi. It generally is finished round shaped, three to five dango are often served on a skewer (skewered dango pieces called kushi-dango (串団子)). Dango is a kind of Japanese sweets (Wagashi). Sign up to be able to Like, comment and send messages to DanGo.