Pandango (Mitarashi Panda Dango).
You can have Pandango (Mitarashi Panda Dango) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pandango (Mitarashi Panda Dango)
- Prepare 10 tablespoons of glutinous rice flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare of Water just enough to make the dough come together.
- You need of Food colouring of your choice.
Pandango (Mitarashi Panda Dango) instructions
- Mix together the flour and the sugar. Then add the water little by little while mixing it by hand. Just enough until the dough comes together..
- Divide the dough. Leave one part white and colour the other depends on your choice..
- Shape them into pandas or anything of your choice..
- Boil some water. Then put the dango in. Wait until they come to the surface. Then take them out and put in ice water..
- Take your skewers, put them one by one. Three pandas in one skewers is good..