Kabocha Mitarashi Dango.
You can cook Kabocha Mitarashi Dango using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kabocha Mitarashi Dango
- It’s 120 grams of Kabocha squash (net weight).
- It’s 120 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 100 grams of Shiratamako.
- It’s 50 ml of Water (for the sauce) ＊.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar ＊.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko ＊.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce＊.
- It’s to taste of Honey.
- You need to taste of Mirin.
Kabocha Mitarashi Dango instructions
- Peel the kabocha and chop. Place in a plastic bag and microwave until soft and then mash..
- Combine the tofu, kabocha, and shiratamako and knead well..
- When the dough is soft (similar to the texture of your earlobe), roll into balls..
- Put the balls into boiling water. When they float to the top, boil for 1-2 minutes more..
- Chill in cold water..
- Serve with black sugar syrup..
- I mixed edamame and sugar to make a zunda bean paste..