Sake Lees Mitarashi Dango.
You can have Sake Lees Mitarashi Dango using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sake Lees Mitarashi Dango
- Prepare 10 of dango Your choice of dango (such as okara dango) or mochi rice cakes.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of ◎ Sake lees (use the paste type).
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎ Katakuriko.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
Sake Lees Mitarashi Dango instructions
- In a small sauce pan or small frying pan, combine the ingredients, mix well, then add water, a little at time. See Helpful Hints..
- Heat over low, and mix continuously until the sauce thickens..
- It also goes well with cheese. Try it as topping with cheese and panko on sliced eggplants cooked in the microwave..
- Or, as a dengaku-style topping on eggplants, sprinkled with sesame seeds..