Kielbasa with Veggies. Veggies, potatoes and Polish sausage topped with melted Cheddar cheese make this a delicious casserole. That's why we love this kielbasa and veggie bake; there's great protein and vegetables, all cut down to We just grab a package of our favorite kielbasa and dice it up; toss everything together and. Kielbasa sausage has deep savory garlic flavor which adds a ton of flavor to this veggie-loaded kielbasa soup recipe!
I have been out of onions and bell peppers and have used a bag of frozen veggies. (The one I used had broccoli and. This flavorful and hearty Vegetarian Kielbasa is naturally vegan and gluten free. Super easy to make it's a satisfying and delicious dairy free alternative for everyone. You can cook Kielbasa with Veggies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa with Veggies
- Prepare 2 packages of kielbasa (I used Hillshire Farms Beef Kielbasa).
- It’s of Red Potatoes (6),cut.
- You need Half of package of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 2 cans of Green Beans, drained.
- It’s of I can’t believe it’s not butter, about 4 big tablespoons.
- It’s of Seasoned Salt, sprinkle.
- You need of Black Pepper, sprinkle.
- You need of Parsley Flakes, sprinkle.
I have a thing for rice dishes. Grilled Kielbasa & Vegetable Kabobs Ingredients. For this kielbasa recipe, you only need a few simple Skewer the veggies starting with the kielbasa, then the red pepper, onion, green pepper. Put kielbasa and veggies into the hot pan.
Kielbasa with Veggies step by step
- Boil baby carrots for about 10 min, add sprinkle of salt to boiling water….
- Add cut up red potatoes to boiling water, boil for 20 min to soften, drain.
- Meanwhile cut up kielbasa into coins and place into large baking dish, then add green beans (drain water from green beans)……
- Add drained red potatoes and baby carrots to baking pan with kielbasa and green beans.
- Add all other ingredients and stir…..
- Place in oven at 350 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes or until kielbasa is golden and potatoes and baby carrots are nice and soft….stir during baking time, I stirred mine about 3 times while it was baking…..
- Enjoy 😉.
Add soy sauce, hot sauce, chili powder and pepper. Stir occasionally until Kielbasa is hot and turns golden brown. Serve onto a plate and enjoy! The Kielbasa Veggie Bake is very similar to the Sausage Skillet, but with some I needed something easy to make last night due to my limited visual capacity, thus the Kielbasa Veggie Bake was invented. A sharp paring knife to cut veggies and Kielbasa.