Gyro Burgers. Gyros Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you like hamburgers and you love Gyro sandwiches, then you may enjoy this When burgers are fully cooked, slit pita pockets open on the sides to form open pockets (you can warm the pita up by. Ψητοπωλείο Gyro & Burger Αφάντου – Ρόδος. The Gyro Burger brings greek flare to the burger.
These easy gyro burgers are a quick way to have authentic tasting gyros at home. Gyros Filled with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and our home made tzatziki sauce. Online ordering menu for Gyro Hut. You can cook Gyro Burgers using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gyro Burgers
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground lamb.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 10 of flat buns or pita pockets.
- Prepare 10 oz of tzatziki sauce ( more or less depends on how much u put on it).
- It’s 1 large of tomato ( thin sliced).
- You need 1 medium of white onion (thin sliced).
- You need of seasoning for meat:.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mint.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried tyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground marjoram.
Come find Gyro Hut on Washington Street to try tasty Gyros, Burgers, Wings, and more. We also serve Shawarma sandwiches and Chicken Strips. Online ordering menu for Gyro King & Wings. We are here to serve you the best American Try our Chicken Shawarma Bowl or our Mixed Meat Gyro, and finish your meal off with our Funnel.
Gyro Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl mix meats and all seasonings well with hands. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Heat grill, skillet or griddle..
- Make 10 nice big round patties. Like u normally would for burgers..
- (This is where I freeze any I won't need to make this evening) I also place a small hole in center of patty to help with puffing and shrinkage. About a small pinky size hole.).
- Cook burgers like u normally would. Leaving a tad pink in center but at a safe temp..
- Set burgers on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess grease (if u want to ).
- Warm pitas or flat buns for a few second in microwave..
- Assemble burgers by spreading some tzatziki sauce on each half of flatbuns..
- Place burger on one side..
- Place tomato and onion on top..
- Place other bun sauce side down..
- Serve hot and enjoy! :).
- Makes about 10 burgers depending on the size u make them..
- U can add other condiments on your burger, its also good with ketchup and pickles. :).
- Thanks given to bbqtvtv.com for his greek rub I used for this, also for taylor68too for her addition to the seasonings I used. And to skunkmonkey for the tzatziki sauce recipe I used for this. :).
Pork Gyro Burgers With Marinated Cucumbers. Back to Pork Gyro Burgers With Marinated Cucumbers. This low carb gyro burger is not only delicious, it's a lot of fun to eat. Skip the pita, have a meat The bun-less gyro burger idea. I saw the idea for a meat bagel on Carol's blog, Ditch the Wheat and.