You can cook Mexican Shells using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Shells
- You need 1 packages of Jumbo shells.
- It’s 1 lb of Chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 3 clove of Minced garlic optional.
- It’s 1 can of 16oz black beans rinsed.
- It’s 1 packages of Your favorite Mexican cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of your favorite Mexican cooking sauce ( I use Herdez brand).
- Prepare 1 can of 16oz tomatoes w green chile.
Mexican Shells instructions
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Cook onion and garlic add chorizo cook until done drain any grease ( pat dry if want).
- Add black beans cook for about 2 min.
- Add about 1/4 or 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Put a layer of sauce on bottom of 13×9 baking dish.
- Stuff shells with meat mixture.
- Spoon tomatoes over top of shells along with rest of sauce..
- Add rest of cheese on top.
- Bake 350 until cheese is melted.