Elisa's Traditional Puertorican Sofrito.
You can cook Elisa's Traditional Puertorican Sofrito using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Traditional Puertorican Sofrito
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of big Anaheim Green Pepper (We call this "Pimiento de cocinar verde" or "Cooking Green Pepper".
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Scott bonnett or yellow lantern chili (optional).
Elisa's Traditional Puertorican Sofrito instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in the food processor until they are very very chopped, like a chunky smoothie..
- Save in the fridge and use it to cook..
- you can save them in ice cubes! Freeze it and just pop one out when needed..