Pan Fried Fish with Salsa de Camarones.
You can have Pan Fried Fish with Salsa de Camarones using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Fish with Salsa de Camarones
- You need 480 g of fish filets of (4 x 120g / 4 oz.) / 16 oz ..
- It’s 200 g of shrimp prawn peeled / (cooked) / 7 oz ..
- It’s 100 g of onion (chopped) / 3½ oz ..
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of reduced fat crème fraîche.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato purée.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of white pepper (ground).
- You need 12 drops of tabasco.
- It’s of Spray2Cook ” ( a word used to describe.
- Prepare of low – cal . non – stick cook ’ s oil spray ).
Pan Fried Fish with Salsa de Camarones step by step
- Spray a large heavy fry pan with Spray2Cook and place on a high heat. When the Spray2Cook is bubbling put in the fish in (and after that, other than as directed, move it very little):.
- If the fish is skin-on then cook skin down first for 5 minutes. Press gently with a spatula but otherwise do not disturb for the first minute then check the skin fairly frequently to ensure it is crisping without sticking or burning. If necessary turn down the heat but not too much. After the first 5 minutes turn over and cook for a further minute. OR If the fish is skin-off then cook for 6 minutes. Turn over half way through cooking. Check the cooking side of the fish fairly frequently and i….
- When the cooking time is complete the flesh should be flaky right through when pulled with the pointed end of a knife..
- Whilst the fish is cooking cook the shrimp sauce. Microwave the onions for two minutes and then put in a small saucepan sprayed with Spray2Cook on medium to high heat for a further two minutes. Add the other ingredients, stir and heat to just bring to the boil then gently simmer until the fish is ready..