Huevos Rancheros. Traditional "huevos rancheros" a Mexican breakfast dish prepared with two sunny-side up Huevos Rancheros. Douglas Cullen, This blog generates income via ads and affiliate links which earn us a. He's whipped up a delicious Huevos Rancheros that is guaranteed to.
Huevos rancheros is an authentic Mexican breakfast recipe that's hearty, rich in flavor, and a delicious way to start your morning. Huevos rancheros with fried eggs served on corn tortillas and smothered in cooked salsa. These were good for Americanized Huevos Rancheros but nothing like authentic. You can have Huevos Rancheros using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Huevos Rancheros
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare can of fresh tomato or dice tomato in.
- Prepare of red capsicum.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of pimiento or smoked paprika.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of coriander.
Huevos rancheros means simply "rancher's-style" eggs, and implies a hearty late breakfast that would be eaten by a rancher or farm-hand after working hard all morning. Traditional Huevos Rancheros are served sunny-side up but you can cook your eggs as you see fit These Huevos Rancheros taste best when the Salsa is warm. If you roast the tomatoes then the. See more ideas about Huevos rancheros, Huevos rancheros recipe, Food.
Huevos Rancheros step by step
- Sautè in the olive oil the onion, garlic, tomato, red capsicum. Add some salt, pepper, cumin, pimiento or smoked paprika.
- On a separate pan fry the 4 eggs in olive oil for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add the eggs on top of the salsa and add cheddar cheese..
- Ready to serve once the cheese started to melt. Garnish with coriander..
Eggs are poached in a bath of your favorite salsa. Serve with beans, rice, tortillas or smoother in your. Make A Huevos Rancheros Sandwich & Mexican Coffee. Huevos Rancheros with Spicy Ham Sofrito. Huevos Rancheros are Mexican style eggs with corn tortillas, refried beans and salsa.