camarones a la diabla.
You can have camarones a la diabla using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of camarones a la diabla
- It’s 2 lb of clean amd peeled shrimp.
- You need 1/2 large of onion sliced.
- You need 2 cup of sliced mushroom.
- You need 5 of dried California chile pods.
- It’s 10 of dried Japanese chile pods.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli chunks.
- It’s 1 cup of cauliflower chunks.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
camarones a la diabla instructions
- in a sauce pan add water and the Chile pods and let cook till tender then put in blender add garlic and blend till smooth, set aside..
- in sautee pan heat enough oil to coat bottom and sides, add shrimp and vegetables let cook about 6-8 minutes.
- using a metal collinder slowly add salsa to pan removing any pulp or seeds, when all the salsa is in there let simmer about 10 minutes..
- salt to taste.