Huevos rellenos. Spanish Stuffed eggs.
You can have Huevos rellenos. Spanish Stuffed eggs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Huevos rellenos. Spanish Stuffed eggs
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need Tin of tuna drained.
- It’s 2 of tbspns tomato pasta sauce.
- It’s of Seasoning, salt, pepper and drop of chilli sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Sunflower oil to deep fry.
- You need of For the bechamel sauce.
- Prepare 65 grams of butter.
- You need stick of Enough flour as butter absorbs to make paste that doesn't.
- It’s of Milk (aprox 500ml).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- You need of To bread.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- You need of Dried breadcrumbs.
Huevos rellenos. Spanish Stuffed eggs step by step
- Boil 4 eggs, peel and cut in half lengthways to empty yolks out.
- Mix yolks with tuna and tomato sauce. Season to taste. If you like it spicy add some chilli.
- Make bechamel sauce. Melt butter, add as much flour as butter absorbs..
- Add milk slowly. Mixing as it starts bubbling and adding more milk once mixture has incorporated milk. Once you have a thick sauce add the cornflour dissolved in a bit of milk. Mix well in and let it bubble carefully so that it doesn't stick to the pan..
- Fill boiled egg whites with tuna, yolk and tomato mixture.
- Once the sauce is a bit cooler to be handled make a little round shape with it (sticky business). Place in plate with flour. Place stuffed egg mixture-side down on top of bechamel sauce pattie..
- Carefully wrap the egg with sauce. Roll in flour and then in egg.
- Finally roll in breadcrumbs and fry in fairly hot oil until golden brown. Can be eaten hot or cold.