Ingredients of Huevos Rancheros
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of corn tortilla.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of quarter yellow onion fine diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeno seeded/diced.
- You need 1 of lime zest/juiced.
- You need of Orange zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of ceyanne pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
Huevos Rancheros instructions
- Mix your tomato, onion, jalapeno, lime, orange zest and cilantro in a small bowl with a pinch of salt & pepper and set a side..
- Bring a small pan to high heat. When pan starts to smoke bring heat down to medium high heat. Add a tbsp of vegetable oil and both your eggs..
- This is a pretty quick process so pay attention to your eggs. With a rubber spatula, softly, lift the edges of your eggs making sure they don't stick..
- After 2 minute, turn your heat down to medium low heat and let the egg white cook completely..
- Warm up your tortilla in a separate pan flipping them a couples times..
- Lay your tortillas on a plate, tilt your pan so that your eggs gently slide on top of your tortillas and top with your Pico de Gallo. Then serve..