Camarones Con Huevo (shrimp With Eggs).
You can cook Camarones Con Huevo (shrimp With Eggs) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Camarones Con Huevo (shrimp With Eggs)
- You need 12 medium of size shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (beaten) with a tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green onion (chopped).
- It’s 6 small of corn tortillas (small taco size).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 medium of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 medium of Serrano pepper.
- You need 2 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red onion (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro (to garnish).
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Camarones Con Huevo (shrimp With Eggs) step by step
- Sauté shrimp and green onions on olive oil until shrimp changes color, flip..
- Add eggs, and cook throughly as if they were regular scrambled eggs. Turn heat off and cover..
- For the salsa: boil the tomatoes, garlic and Serrano in a small pot with enough water to cover these three ingredients. Once tomato skin comes off, it is ready. Turn heat off and carefully place in blender with a dash of salt. Blend for about two minutes in high speed..
- Las tortillas: Heat cooking oil, dip tortilla in salsa and fry, repeat procedure for all six of them, place the on paper towels to prevent oil excess..
- To serve: place three tortillas, add the shrimp and egg, cover with salsa, garnish with cheese onion, sour cream and cilantro (in that order.).
- Buen provecho!! Enjoy!.