Sopa de Fideos (Mexican Noodle Soup).
You can cook Sopa de Fideos (Mexican Noodle Soup) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sopa de Fideos (Mexican Noodle Soup)
- You need Two 7 ounces of Vermicelli Noodles La Moderna – packets.
- You need 8 of Tomatoes Roma.
- Prepare half of Onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Tomato Knorr Bullion.
- It’s 2 of Vegetable Broth boxes.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
Sopa de Fideos (Mexican Noodle Soup) instructions
- Chop onion and cook in olive oil, add chopped tomatoes and peeled garlic cloves until onions are translucent..
- Blend tomatoes, onions and garlic with one box of vegetable broth. Set aside..
- Use sautéing pan and a soup pot to brown the noodles in butter or olive oil. It is important to use two pans in order to make sure the noodles brown evenly..
- Combine all noodles in the sauce pot and add the blended tomatoes, 2 cans of tomato sauce, 2 cubes of tomato bullion and maybe more water since the noddles will expand..
- If the broth tastes good and the noodles are soft, remove from heat immediately and serve with lime..