Onigiri. O-nigiri (お握り or 御握り; おにぎり), also known as o-musubi (お結び; おむすび), nigirimeshi (握り飯; にぎりめし), rice ball, is a Japanese food made from white rice formed into triangular or cylindrical shapes and often wrapped in nori (seaweed). You must carve a path through destiny! Onigiri is an MMO Action RPG with a fast weapon changing battle system set in a mythical Japan.
Journey the Realms of Mythic Japan. 'Onigiri' is a free to play, original MMORPG by Cyberstep. Onigiri thrusts its players into mystical Japan, a land filled with mythical creatures of Japanese legend. Starting as a lone Oni, players fight against the malevolent influence of the Kamikui as their miasma. You can cook Onigiri using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onigiri
- It’s 2 c of short grain rice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 c of water.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of onigiri rice topping (Gohan no mazete 6 shoku no yasai).
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
Onigiri is an MMO Action RPG with a fast weapon changing battle system. Onigiri, also known as Japanese rice ball is a great example of how inventive Japanese cuisine If a person is new to Japanese cuisine, sometimes onigiri is misunderstood as a type of sushi but it is not. Ancient Japan is under attack by powerful beings called "Kamikui," and it is up to the "Oni" and his band of eight beautiful female warriors to stop them. Are you ready, young oni, to rise?
- Wash the rice in a fine holed colander in cold water. In a rice cooker or instant pot, place the rice and the water. Let soak for 30 minutes..
- Add 1/8 tsp salt and olive oil. Cook on high pressure in instant pot for 14 minutes on the rice setting. Turn off instant pot and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Toast nori in a toaster oven briefly to warm up and release flavor. Do not over cook! Cut nori in 1 inch strips with scissors (usually pre marked on the nori sheet).
- Release steam on the rice cooker. Remove 1/2 the rice and place in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp rice topping seasoning and mix well until distributed through out rice..
- Get ready to form rice balls by placing a bowl with cool water and a bowl with salt in your work area..
- Moisten your hand with water then lightly press your fingers in the salt. Rub salt and water through out your fingers and palms. Form rice balls into ovals about 3 tbsp-1/4 c at a time. Wrap with nori strips, rough side against the rice. Shiney side out..
- Continue until all rice is formed into balls..
- Save the other 1/2 of rice to make another batch at another time with rice topping and nori strips as previously..
- NOTES: The rice topping I used was from an Asian grocery store. Many have artificial flavors and additives. This one has shiso and vegetables. Not a lot of additives. The colors are very pretty and make for a tasty and nice looking onigiri..
- NOTES: You can shape the onigiri in the traditional triangular or flat mound shape if you wish. Sites that I have visited on onigiri recommend wrapping the container in a thick towel if refrigerating for lunch the next day as to not let the rice get to cold and harden. To make a batch with the leftover rice, I steam in the instant pot with 1-2 tbsp of water for 3 minutes..
The world has all but fallen into the hands of the demonic realm and the time for the Oni to demonstrate their power has come. Onigiri is an MMO Action RPG with a fast weapon changing battle system. With simple controls, you can dive into the thrilling world of Onigiri. Switch between weapons to battle through the Youkai. Onigiri Gameplay, Onigiri Information, Onigiri Reviews and more.