An Economical Dish: Pork, Bean Sprouts, and Tofu Sukiyaki-don Rice Bowl. This beef sukiyaki donburi recipe combines sukiyaki hot pot stew with Japanese rice in a large donburi bowl. Tofu and watercress are a great, flavorful combination, and a wholesome one, too! My teenage boys who don't like greens actually love this dish.
This bean sprout recipe with tofu is vegan and vegetarian friendly. Serve this dish with steamed rice, fried rice or porridge. For a Chinese meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes. You can have An Economical Dish: Pork, Bean Sprouts, and Tofu Sukiyaki-don Rice Bowl using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of An Economical Dish: Pork, Bean Sprouts, and Tofu Sukiyaki-don Rice Bowl
- It’s 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork (or coarsely chopped).
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 300 grams of Tofu (firm).
- Prepare 4 of Onsen or hot spring eggs – soft poached eggs.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of ★Water.
Authentic Sukiyaki Recipe Sukiyaki Recipe Hot Pot Recipe Pot Recipes Japanese Cooking Japanese Dishes 大阪燒風煎飯糰/Super Okonomi Yaki Rice Sukiyaki – Japanese Food in Tokyo. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it. While the beans cook, put the tofu in a bowl and gently toss through the remaining oil, the paprika Heat the rice following pack instructions, then divide between bowls.
An Economical Dish: Pork, Bean Sprouts, and Tofu Sukiyaki-don Rice Bowl step by step
- These are all the ingredients! If the pork is already already cut into easy to eat pieces, you don't even need a cutting board. If the pork pieces are big, cut into bite sized pieces..
- Put all the ★ ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the pork and simmer while coating it with the sauce. When the meat is cooked through, add the bean sprouts. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Open the lid, and add the tofu while crumbling it up with your hands. Mix everything together. When it is bubbling, it's done..
- Put some rice in a bowl, spoon on plenty of the mixture from Step 3, top with an onsen egg (microwaved) and enjoy..
- To make the onsen egg: put 50 ml of water and 1 egg in a mug, cover with a small plate and microwave for 50 seconds at 500 W..
Donburi rice bowls are the quintessential Japanese Sukiyaki is the most popular Japanese hotpot dish among all! Sukiyaki Don is a dish made by Sōma Yukihira. It was a practice dish for his Shokugeki against Ikumi Mito. (TBA). Sukiyaki (鋤焼, or more commonly すき焼き; [sɯ̥kijaki̥]. Donburi rice bowls are the quintessential Japanese comfort meal. "Don 丼" refers to the bowl that the dish is served in, so for a typical donburi, you get a bowl of fluffy steamed rice with toppings such as vegetables and meat or seafood all in one meal.