Bean Sprouts and Bacon Grill with Butter.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts and Bacon Grill with Butter
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 20 grams of ~ 40 grams Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Bean Sprouts and Bacon Grill with Butter step by step
- Wash the bean sprouts briefly, drain, and transfer to a plate. Add the butter and cover with plastic wrap, then microwave for about 20~30 seconds..
- When they are soft and wilted like this, they are done♪ Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and mix. Lay on the bacon and roll..
- Heat oil in a pan, place them seams down and cook them. To keep them from falling apart, leave them for a while to seal the bacon. Cook on all sides and they're done..