Easy and Cheap!! Soothing Bean Sprouts Soup.
You can cook Easy and Cheap!! Soothing Bean Sprouts Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Cheap!! Soothing Bean Sprouts Soup
- You need 1 of packet Bean sprouts (large).
- It’s 1000 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons ☆ Chicken soup stock (granules).
- You need 3 of to 5 grams ☆ Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ☆ Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of potato starch, 2 tablespoons water Katakuriko slurry (use a 1:2 ratio).
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Roasted seasame seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper (optional).
Easy and Cheap!! Soothing Bean Sprouts Soup step by step
- Add water and bean sprouts to pot and boil. After parboiling the bean sprouts, add the ☆ ingredients and boil over medium heat to desired doneness..
- Remove from heat and little by little, add the katakuriko mixture while stirring to thicken the soup..
- Bring the pot to a boil, pour beaten egg at a height, drizzling over the bubbling pockets in the pot. Add sesame oil for an aromatic touch..
- Transfer to serving dishes and sprinkle black pepper to taste. Crush sesame seeds between your thumb, index and middle fingers to release the aroma and sprinkle..