Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Bonito Flakes.
You can cook Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Bonito Flakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Bonito Flakes
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Dried garlic slices.
- You need 3 of to 4 pinches Leftover bonito flakes from making dashi (see- or use regular bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Dashi soy sauce (see- or use regular soy sauce or mentsuyu.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Bonito Flakes instructions
- Stir fry the garlic slices in sesame oil until fragrant..
- Stir-fry the bean sprouts quickly. Add the bonito flakes and continue stir frying..
- When the bean sprouts are cooked, add the mayonnaise and mix in. Taste and add a little soy sauce if needed, and stir-fry lightly. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and it's done..
- As you eat this, some moisture will come out of the bean sprouts and dilute their flavor, so you may want to add a little soy sauce as you go..