Ground Meat, Garlic Chives & Bean Sprouts – Spicy Chinese Stir-Fry.
You can have Ground Meat, Garlic Chives & Bean Sprouts – Spicy Chinese Stir-Fry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Meat, Garlic Chives & Bean Sprouts – Spicy Chinese Stir-Fry
- It’s 150 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
Ground Meat, Garlic Chives & Bean Sprouts – Spicy Chinese Stir-Fry instructions
- Wash the Chinese chives and cut into 5 cm length..
- Wash the bean sprouts and strain..
- Heat a big pan or a wok. Heat sesame oil and stir fry the ground pork..
- When the color of the ground pork starts to change, add chicken soup stock granules, salt and pepper. Add doubanjiang spicy bean paste if you like (The red lump in the picture is the doubanjiang)..
- When the ground pork and doubanjiang are well incorporated, add the Chinese chives and bean sprouts and continue stir frying..
- Once the vegetables wilt, add sugar, sake, soy sauce and mix..
- You can also enjoy it without eggs. The egg will make the dish taste mild, so try either way..
- Drizzle the egg at the end. If consuming immediately, you can remove from heat when the egg is a little runny. But make sure to cook the egg well if you are planning to pack in an obento..