Healthy Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Oyster Sauce.
You can have Healthy Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Oyster Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 Chikuwa.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of dash, (to taste) Daikon radish sprouts.
Healthy Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Oyster Sauce instructions
- Cut the chikuwa in half, then thinly slice lengthwise. Wash and drain the bean sprouts..
- Heat a wok with oil, then add salt. Add the bean sprouts and stir fry over high heat until cooked..
- Some water will come out of the bean sprouts. Discard this along with the excess oil. (You'll be removing excess salt too.).
- Add the chikuwa, flavor with oyster sauce and pepper, and stir fry quickly to finish..
- Add radish sprouts or chopped green onions to make it look more appetizing..