Bean Sprouts and Carrot Namul!.
You can have Bean Sprouts and Carrot Namul! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts and Carrot Namul!
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of packets Bean sprouts.
- You need 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Grated ginger.
Bean Sprouts and Carrot Namul! step by step
- Julienne the carrot into 5 cm strips. Boil water in a pot..
- Add the carrot in the hot water, and after 30 seconds, add the bean sprouts. After 15 seconds, drain in a colander, and let them cook through with the residual heat..
- Once the bean sprouts and carrot have cooled a little, squeeze out the excess water really well. (Squeeze hard in your hands.) Be careful since they may be hot on the inside..
- Add all of the seasoning ingredients except sesame oil. Add the sesame oil right before you plan on serving it, and it's done. This time, I sprinkled mine with roasted white sesame seeds..
- I forgot to add namul on top of bibimbap in this photo, but "Bibimbap in a Frying Pan"is also delicious! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154386-bibimbap-in-a-frying-pan.
- If you replace the seasonings of this recipe with grated sesame seeds and dashi stock granules, you can make ohitashi dishes. "One More Easy Dish! Bean Sprout & Nori Stir-Fry! To Use Up Excess Nori". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155591-bean-sprout-nori-stir-fry.
- You should try this Japanese gastro-pub style "Bean Sprouts with Garlic and Black Pepper"to boost your energy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152658-bean-sprouts-with-black-pepper-and-garlic-soy-sauce.