Low Sugar: Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Ham, with Sesame. Hi everyone, welcome to souped up recipe. Today we are going to grow a popular Chinese ingredients – bean sprouts. It is extremely easy and fun.
It is a great dish to have on a hot summer day. Cucumber, garlic, green onion, mung bean sprouts, salt, sesame oil, sesame seeds. Crunchy soybean sprouts are blanched then tossed with an aromatic blend of Korean chile powder, garlic, sesame I used soy bean sprouts (instead of mung bean). You can cook Low Sugar: Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Ham, with Sesame using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Sugar: Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Ham, with Sesame
- You need of Vegetables.
- It’s 2 of packets Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of to 2 Cucumber.
- Prepare 4 slice of Ham (low sugar variety).
- Prepare of Sesame Flavoring.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Artificial sweetener.
- Prepare 1 of (or if using sugar).
- It’s 1 pinch of Bonito flakes.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
I enjoy the large bean on the tip for added texture and what I Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Don't save sprouts for Christmas Day – enjoy this light, crunchy stir-fry throughout the winter months, from BBC Good Food. Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and serve immediately with extra soy sauce, if you like. Tangy Cashew Sesame Bean Sprout Salad.
Low Sugar: Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Ham, with Sesame instructions
- Lightly boil the bean sprouts, then squeeze out the excess water. Julienne the cucumbers. Toss the remaining ingredients..
They help reduce blood sugar levels and aid digestion. Health Benefits of Mung Bean Sprouts You might be most familiar with mung bean sprouts as the main ingredient in chop. Place the cucumbers and sprouts in a glass bowl and sprinkle with salt. Put all the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine.