Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul.
You can have Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 can of Corn kernels (canned).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ★ Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★ Chinese soup stock powder (or dashida).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Toasted white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Ichimi spice.
- You need 1 of to add color Edamame.
Bean Sprouts & Corn Namul instructions
- Wash the bean sprouts. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add sesame oil and cook the bean sprouts for 2 minute. Drain in a colander or sieve. Do not rinse in cold water..
- Mix the cooked bean sprouts, corn and the ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- Transfer to a serving plate and scatter boiled edamame. You could use chopped green onions instead to add color. Done!.