Spicy, Delicious Bean Sprouts. Korean Spicy Bean Sprouts is a super delicious Korean banchan! Easy to make it is the perfect accompaniment to rice or any Korean main dish! Korean spicy bean sprouts can be considered banchan.
Today we are going to grow a popular Chinese ingredients – bean sprouts. It is extremely easy and fun. Refreshing spicy bean sprout salad dressed in spicy sesame oil based sauce. You can have Spicy, Delicious Bean Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy, Delicious Bean Sprouts
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of optional, (to taste) Garlic.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Dressed in spicy sesame oil based sauce, this Spicy Bean Sprout Salad is delicious as an appetizer or as a ramen topping. They are cheap, nutritious, and also very delicious to the taste. What's there not to love about?
Spicy, Delicious Bean Sprouts step by step
- Blanch the bean sprouts quickly in boiling water..
- Drain in a colander or sieve..
- Squeeze out the water with your hands..
- Toss the bean sprouts with sesame oil, Chinese soup stock granules and doubanjiang. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. (I added some fresh coriander leaves on a whim.).
You can do many things with bean sprouts and here is a very simple Spicy Bean Sprout Salad that you always see in many Korean restaurants. Remove bean casings and any sprouts that have started to brown. Easy way to do this is to put kongnamul in a bowl of water and let the casings Spicy Soybean Sprouts side dish that is saucy and delicious! Kongnamul Muchim is a great healthy dish to have with any meal as a side but also. Bean Sprouts with Tofu – Mung Bean Sprouts – Rasa Malaysia. · Spicy Kale Salad with Quinoa, Black Bean Beans and a Spicy Dressing.