Waffle Recipe. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth. Consider this your new, go-to waffle recipe when you want to start your day off on a sweet note.
Some say waffles are pancakes with texture and character. Fix waffles for any meal with our eclectic mix of waffle recipes, both sweet and savory. Plus get tips for "waffling" foods and find out. You can cook Waffle Recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Waffle Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla or two.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of prestige margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
The waffle was crispy on the outside, but tender on the inside, with good flavor. My only criticism, and certainly no fault of the recipe, is that my waffle maker anyway, cooks unevenly, with some parts of the waffle browning more than others. Maybe it just takes practice spreading the batter? Preheat the waffle iron to the regular setting.
Waffle Recipe instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Whisk everything together and form a smooth paste.
- Scoup into a waffle maker and press 3-4mins and voila.
- Serve with blue berries/grapes.
Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. A friend shared this fluffy waffle recipe with me a few years ago. The cinnamon cream syrup is a nice change from maple syrup, and it keeps quite well in the fridge. Our two children also like it on toast. —Amy Gilles, Ellsworth, Wisconsin DIRECTIONS. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.