Simple Bean Sprouts Stir Fry.
You can cook Simple Bean Sprouts Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Bean Sprouts Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of shallots, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 of red chili pepper, thinly sliced at an angle.
- You need 2 of birds eye chili peppers (optional).
- It’s 200 gr of bean sprouts, washed under running water.
- Prepare 1 package of extra firm tofu, cut to taste.
- It’s of salt, pepper, and mushroom broth.
Simple Bean Sprouts Stir Fry step by step
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili pepper and birds eye chili peppers. Mix well..
- Add tofu. Season with salt, pepper, and mushroom broth..
- Add bean sprouts. Keep stirring for another 3-4 minutes. (Don’t cook too long as the bean sprouts won’t be crunchy anymore).
- Serve with warm rice! 😋.