Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry.
You can cook Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 of chinese fresh tofu, diced.
- You need 250 ml of oil for frying the tofu.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetables oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need 5 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 200 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need 50 gr of chives, cut 4 cm.
- Prepare 3 of red chili peppers, take out the seeds, diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 3-5 of bird eye chilies, (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry instructions
- Fry tofu until half cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili pepper and bird eye chili peppers (if you use some). Mix well..
- Add the tofu and chives. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Add water. Stir well..
- Lastly, add the bean sprouts. Stir again for a while (Don’t stir too long if not the bean spouts won’t be crunchy). Remove from the heat..
- Serve immediately over steamed white rice! Yum! 😋.