Bean Sprouts Salad. This simple, fresh salad is loaded with bean sprouts, tomatoes, cooling cukes and zesty lime juice. It's easy to make and even easier to eat! Bean sprouts are have a juicy crunch and fresh taste, the perfect summer salad!
Place sprouts and cabbage into a mixing bowl and add carrot, green onion, and dressing; mix well. Thai bean sprout salad is a light, spicy and refreshing salad made with fresh mung bean sprouts that can make an interesting side to a stir-fry or curry. Thai Bean Sprout Salad by Sue Lau You can have Bean Sprouts Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts Salad
- Prepare 2 bags of (500 to 600g) Bean Sprouts.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of Spring Onion *thinly sliced.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes as required.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 teaspoons Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
My recipe of the day is for Thai Bean Sprout Salad. Dressed in spicy sesame oil based sauce, this Spicy Bean Sprout Salad is delicious as an appetizer or as a ramen topping. This Spicy Bean Sprout Salad is the third part of my ramen series. If you haven't had a chance to see my previous ramen topping recipes for Ramen Egg and Chashu, I hope you will check them out.
Bean Sprouts Salad instructions
- Wash Bean Sprouts and cook in plenty of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and cool in cold water, then drain well..
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, add drained Bean Sprouts, and mix well..
This recipe was inspired by a popular ramen chain Ippudo's "Hot Moyashi. Bean sprouts, bacon crumbles and sunflower kernels lend a pleasant crunch to my mom's refreshing version of spinach salad. The tangy oil-and-vinegar dressing coats the mixture well. You may find the best Korean bean salad is made with mung bean sprouts, which perfectly complement the light sesame, garlic, and scallion sauce. lettuce and bean sprouts salad recipe Indian style bean sprout salad in lemon dressing