Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video and.
Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Buttermilk, Romano Cheese (Part-skim Cow's. Then give this Nacho Cheese Doritos Casserole a try! It's incredibly easy to make, layered with gooey deliciousness, and never fails to please! You can have Nacho cheese Dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese Dorito casserole
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 of shallot, grated.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- You need 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- You need 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- It’s 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- Prepare of nonstick cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- You need of lettuce.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare of onions.
- You need of Pico de gallo.
- It’s of guacamole.
- You need of sour cream.
This simple ground beef casserole can easily be modified to your family's preferences! For the toppings: Top the cooked casserole with the shredded romaine, diced Roma tomatoes, sour cream and sliced black olives and green onions before serving. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, shredded chicken, Rotel, sour cream and cheese, all baked together to golden brown perfection. This is an easy dinner option that the whole family will love!
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole instructions
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
In fact, after making this, my family all separately mentioned how good this dinner. This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos! Trash food at it's finest, guys! Unless…could it maybe have something to do with the fact that I crush Nacho Cheese Doritos and put them in a Dorito casserole for dinner? A creamy chicken casserole loaded with Nacho Chips and lots of cheese!