Thick And Creamy (no where Near Low Fat) Spicy Mac And Cheese 😋.
You can cook Thick And Creamy (no where Near Low Fat) Spicy Mac And Cheese 😋 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick And Creamy (no where Near Low Fat) Spicy Mac And Cheese 😋
- You need 1 packages of 32 oz velveeta cheese (or any pkg of processed cheese Walmart make its own version called melt n dip for half the price).
- It’s 1 quart of Heavy or light cream depends on how thick you want your cheese sauce I use heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 stick of Of real butter.
- It’s 1 box of Of pasta (your choice elbows or rotini work great).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, garlic powder ( salt but only after the cheese sauce is finished taste first so it's not over salty).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Hot sauce.
Thick And Creamy (no where Near Low Fat) Spicy Mac And Cheese 😋 instructions
- Put your pan of pasta water w salt on to boil and cube your cheese.
- Next combine the butter and cream in a heavy bottomed sauce pan and heat on low till the butter is melted, then add the seasoning hot sauce ( as much as you like) and Dijon mustard stir to incorporate.
- Add the cut up cheese to your pan stirring constantly so it doesn't burn till all your cheese is melted (if your sauce is a lil thick add some milk or more cream to thin it to your desired thickness).
- When the pasta water comes to a boil add pasta ( I use a 1lb box for this recipe) and time for 10 min then drain, pour back into pan and add cheese sauce as much or little as you like and serve right away for best taste and maximum creaminess. Enjoy😊.
- Side note- you can bake this Mac and cheese simply pour cheese and past in a buttered casserole dish and add you favorite topping and bake till golden brown I love using garlic ritz crackers crushed w butter and shredded cheddar cheese it looks and taste great both ways..