Santa Fe … Melons way.
You can have Santa Fe … Melons way using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa Fe … Melons way
- It’s 5 lb of Ground round.
- It’s 1 each of yellow, red and green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 packages of of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 of Hidden Valley Ranch dip…powder.
- You need 2 can of White shoe peg corn.
- You need 1 bunch of Green onions stalks divided.
- Prepare 2 can of Dark red kidney beans.
- It’s 2 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 2 can of Chili beans.
- It’s 2 can of Black beans.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 can of gabanzo beans/ Chick peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Santa Fe … Melons way step by step
- chop the peppers and onions and set aside.
- chunk of your ground round and put it in a pan and begin to brown.
- toss in the peppers n onions.
- let the ground beef get about halfway done.
- pour all the cans of beans and corn and tomato sauce into the pot.
- do not drain the beans.
- add the Hidden Valley Ranch and taco seasoning to the 4 cups of water and mix well.
- pour into the pot and stur everything up together…stir in the sour cream.
- cook on medium heat… till it begins to boil and turn down and simmer for 5 hours covered… stirring occasionally.
- I usually garnish with shredded cheese and remaining green onion.
- you can serve with cornbread… crackers or even over rice…..
- if you want to make it a little more hot you can add 01 jar of Tabasco sauce.
- about an hour before serving add the tomato paste…(.