Southwestern Chicken Mac & Cheese. Here is a double feature taste test of two MRE items (the unboxed versions) from Ameriqual. The first one is Macaroni & Beef. As it turns out this is.
This Southwestern Chicken Casserole calls for simple, healthy ingredients and gives the classic chicken casserole a run for its money! Southwestern chicken fajita salad is the perfect grab-and-go lunch that requires minimal added effort, plus it's a well-balanced meal with wholesome, real ingredients. Simply toss all of the ingredients. You can have Southwestern Chicken Mac & Cheese using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwestern Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Prepare 2 cup of On the Border brand Creamy Monterey Jack queso dip.
- Prepare 2 cup of World Table brand Roasted tomato chipoltle roja dip.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of macaroni pasta (weight is uncooked weight).
- You need 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 small of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 4 small of chicken breasts, cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used montery jack & cheddar blend).
- Prepare 2 cup of Velveeta crumbles.
This mac & cheese has a Southwestern accent from the Monterey Jack cheese, green chiles and Southwest Seasoning. Southwestern Mac and Cheese is truly a flavor explosion! There are southwestern flavors from chili powder and cumin, plus plenty of cheese flavor from Sour cream and a can of cream of chicken soup help keep King Ranch Mac and Cheese super moist. On evenings when I don't have time to let it sit, though, it still.
Southwestern Chicken Mac & Cheese instructions
- Cook macaroni according to directions on box, add the oil to the water to prevent boiling over and clumping together. Add in the pepper and onion while cooking..
- Preheat oven on the broil setting and drain the macaroni. Pour back into the pot, stir in dips, Velveeta crumbles, and chicken. Pour all into a 13"x9" casserole dish. Top with the shredded cheese..
- Broil for about 4-5 minutes or until the shredded cheese is lightly golden brown and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!!!.
Start studying Taco Mac Southwestern specialties. Learn vocabulary, terms and more with flashcards, games and other Taco Mac Fajitas. Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Crust. Southwestern Chicken and Spaghetti Squash Salad. Two of the South's favorite casseroles come together in the ultimate King Ranch Chicken Macaroni and Cheese recipe.