Breakfast Nachos. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. While the nachos are baking, add the eggs to the pan and put over low heat. Breakfast nachos are the decadent brunch dish your life has been missing.
These are loaded with all of the brunchy requirements: scrambled tofu, roasted potatoes, avocado salsa and a creamy, cheesy, cashew sauce. Breakfast Nachos – they might seem naughty, but they are packed with healthy plant protein, filling fiber, nutritious veggies, and flavorful spices. A fun way to start the day! You can have Breakfast Nachos using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Nachos
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 16 oz of jimmy dean sausage.
- Prepare 5 slice of pre cooked bacon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of santinos tortilla chips.
- You need 1/2 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 5 1/2 oz of fritos jalapeno cheese dip.
Have nachos for breakfast with these breakfast nachos! Eggs, chorizo, and cheese over potato chips is a delicious and filling way to start the day. It's nacho ordinary morning dish (sorry, we couldn't help ourselves), but breakfast nachos are seriously having a moment. It seems food lovers everywhere are cooking eggs sunny side up and.
Breakfast Nachos instructions
- Cook sausage in a pan set on medium-high.
- Place bacon in the microwave on 45 seconds.
- Put a pinch of salt and pepper in eggs and mix them.
- Add butter into a warm skillet.
- Scramble the eggs.
- While scrambling the eggs mix Velveeta cheese with jalapeno cheese dip and microwave 5 min. or until melted.
- Stir cheese in 30 sec increments.
- Use 2%milk if cheese becomes too thick.
- Mix sausage and eggs, then break the bacon up into small or medium-sized pieces and mix it all together.
- Put sausage, bacon, & egg on top of the chips and layer with cheese mix.
Breakfast nachos make a perfect weekend brunch! Homemade tortilla chips with black beans, cheese, avocado and a fried egg – remember to make the yolk runny! Breakfast Nachos Swap Chips For Hash Browns. Baked Breakfast Nachos Shouldn't Taste This Good. See more ideas about Breakfast nachos, Nachos, Breakfast recipes. ► Skillet Breakfast Nachos Recipe: eggs, bacon, cheese, tortilla chips, salt and pepper.