Hot spinach and artichoke dip. Who can deny the popularity of artichokes and spinach blended with cheeses? Try this hot, flavorful dip with toasted bread or tortilla chips. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite!
This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite! This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. Hot Spinach Dip- Everyday Food with Sarah Carey. You can have Hot spinach and artichoke dip using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot spinach and artichoke dip
- Prepare 10 oz of chopped frozen spinach (thawed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need of optional more garlic powder to add with salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Extra virgin olive oil (enough to sauté garlic and onions).
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheedar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded parmesan.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of Ranch powder.
- It’s 4 oz of plain cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
A few more of my party app favorites are the Buffalo Chicken Dip, Mini Bell Peppers Loaded Turkey "Nachos", and Baked Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers. To lighten this, I used fat-free Greek yogurt and half the mayo, which worked out great. This hot vegan spinach artichoke dip is PERFECT for your Super Bowl celebration because not only is it packed with veggies and made from real ingredients This vegan spinach artichoke dip uses tapioca starch to create a thick and gooey cashew "mozzarella" base. This Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip appetizer tastes just like the ones served in restaurants.
Hot spinach and artichoke dip instructions
- Saute garlic and onions with EVOO for 3 to 4 min. until translucent. Add pepper to taste.
- Add drained spinach and saute with garlic and onions. Add heavy cream and artichokes and simmer for a few minutes until it thickens (flour cooks off). Then add Parm. cheese, cheedar cheese, cream cheese sour cream, rotel tomatoes, cheese, and ranch. Cook until bubbly and taste and adjust seasoning as nee.
This dip is super easy and a family favorite. So why choose this Spinach Artichoke over others? Some spinach artichoke dips are served cold. I personally am not a huge fan of those. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes.