Crock pot chicken dip. This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is one that I have been making for a few years now. BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT) Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard!
The lid is very secure and I can pack it up and take it on the. This buffalo chicken dip recipe uses simple ingredients and requires hardly any hands on time… just add things to the slow cooker and let it do the work! I'm having a potluck and want to make sure it will be enough for everyone. You can have Crock pot chicken dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken dip
- You need 6 large of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag of colby jack cheese (any cheese will do).
- You need 1 can of of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 envelope of of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of of rotel.
- It’s 1 can of of tomatoe sauce (a small can).
- You need 2 cup of of hot salsa.
- You need 1 packages of french onion (usually near the sour cream in most grocery stores).
- It’s 1 can of diced jalapeño.
This Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip is so easy to make. Filled with sh from Delish.com is everything you could want in a game-day snack. Amounts are easily adjustable if you feel you. Drain canned chicken and put in medium sauce pan.
Crock pot chicken dip instructions
- put slow cooker on low, and season chicken to your liking inside.
- add the envelope of taco seasoning and the cream of chicken and let cook for 4-5 hours on low or until chicken begins to shred.
- after chicken is cooked and shredded add 1cup of water, rotel, tomatoe sauce, French onion and salsa..
- let everything simmer on low for 10 minutes then add jalapenos and cheese a small bit at a time.
- keep the slow cooker on warm so the cheese will melt evenly and it is ready to serve..
- this will definately feed more than 10people and it is best served hot from the slow cooker.
Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout. My personal favorite is Frank's hot Pour the dip into the crock pot and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on the top. I serve on baguette that has been sliced. Then, set your slow cooker to the warm setting to keep. The chicken tastes the juiciest when cooked this way but you can also cook the chicken the night before by oven, skillet or by boiling them.