Mike's Hatch Green Chilie Dip. Tangy, creamy and full of green chile flavor, this Creamy Hatch Green Chile Dip is a must when fresh Hatch green chiles are in season. I think my love of those green chiles is one thing that has stuck with me from New Mexico. I vividly remember when you could drive by and see the big roasting drums.
This Roasted Garlic and Bacon Spinach Dip takes your regular warm spinach dip to another level! Place the Hatch chiles on a burner over medium-low heat until the skins char and blister; this will happen very quickly. If your answer is green you should check out our Very Green Thanksgiving bundle! You can cook Mike's Hatch Green Chilie Dip using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Hatch Green Chilie Dip
- It’s of Hatch Green Chile Dip.
- You need 1 cup of Hot Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – 95% de-seeded – chopped – packed].
- You need 2 cup of Shreadded Motzerella [room temp].
- Prepare 1 cup of Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh Cilantro [rough chopped – packed – stems removed].
- Prepare 1 can of 10 oz ROTEL Tomatoes With Green Chilies [fully drained].
- You need 2 tbsp of White Onions [fine chop].
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano [crushed].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Options.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Chilie Powder [see attachment for info].
- You need of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- You need of Tortilla Chips.
It includes our top-selling Rellenos, Hatch Green Chile Chicken Tamales, a jar of Hatch Green Hatch Green Chile. Need the perfect cheesey dip for Sunday's football game? Hoping this Hatch Green Chile Queso, which has neither bacon nor beer, will count for something? So even though I know we girls do love our queso, this I like to make it in my cast iron skillet because the pan holds heat well and keeps the dip warm when I serve it.
Mike's Hatch Green Chilie Dip instructions
- ° Peel your Hatch Green Chilies and remove about 95% of the seeds and chop. Do not rinse chilies. ° Authors Note: I've not tried this dish with canned green chilies, only roasted Hatch Chilies. But, I'd imagine in a pinch, 1 cup canned – chopped chilies might work..
- Mix together all ingredients and heat in the microwave just until you can blend it all well by hand..
- For presentation purposes, bake this spicy dip [350° for 25 minutes or until bubbling] in the serving dishes you intend to serve your guests in. Individual ramakins or small cast iron skillets work well. Or, a large, oven safe bowl if you're serving your guests communally..
- Authors Notes: This dip also goes well on grilled cheese sandwiches and hamburgers. ° Serve with tortilla chips and lime wedges to the side. Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340607-mikes-roast-ur-own-chiles-20-recipes.
Even though Hatch green chiles are not. Creamy Hatch Green Chile Dip Taste and Tell. Hatch Chile shipped from our family farms in the Hatch Valley of New Mexico right to your door! We ship fresh, roasted, sauces, salsas, ristras and wreaths, dried red pods, and other unique New Mexican products. Our family has been growing chile in the Hatch Valley since the beginning, literally!