Slow cooker queso chicken tacos. Lightly spray slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in single layer and sprinkle chicken evenly with taco seasoning. Last, spoon queso on top and gently mix with chicken, coating chicken evenly.
Remove the chicken and slice into small diced pieces, then place them back in the slow cooker. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. You can have Slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker queso chicken tacos
- Prepare 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may. Cover the slow cooker with the lid. Tacos always keep the family running home for dinner.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos instructions
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
Here's a new take on classic pulled chicken tacos, with a hint of sweet orange, tangy lime and savory soy sauce. There's minimal chopping and prep work, so you can get out of the kitchen fast. Use a slow cooker liner in this recipe to make. These slow cooker chicken tacos are filled with zesty pulled chicken, guacamole, pico de gallo and sour cream. Shred the chicken with two forks and stir in the cilantro.