Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip.
You can have Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip
- You need 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Drained – Green Giant Southwestern Style Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Original Rotel, NOT Drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Cheyenne Pepper.
Hot N Spicy Southwest Corn Dip instructions
- Place Cream Cheese and un-drained can of Rotel in large microwave safe bowl..
- Microwave Cream Cheese and Rotel mixture 3 min, or until softened enough to stir and mix. (Mixture will appear lumpy).
- Stir in one can of DRAINED Green Giant Southwestern Style Corn.
- Add Garlic Salt to taste.
- Add Cheyenne Pepper to taste. Careful! A little goes a LONG way!.
- I throw in some salt and pepper, just because I can.