Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip. This bacon cheeseburger crock pot dip is my ultimate football snack. If you are back East and your stomach can't wait on the. Are you looking for a delicious cheese dip for your next party?
Pull up a chair and check out slow cooker recipes for every occasion- all year 'round! Grab your favorite chips or crackers and dip on into this delicious warm dip that tastes like a classic all-American bacon cheeseburger! Does it get much better than a great dip at a party? You can have Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- You need 8 slice of of thick cut bacon cooked crispy.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 12 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- You need 10 oz of can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 cup of Swiss cheese or mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese.
I don't know about you guys, but for me, the best part of a party is the My favorites are crispy fried onions, along with the dill pickles. Crockpot – I love making this dip in the slow cooker, and the directions are written down. With football season in full swing, this dip is the perfect appetizer or snack during the game. You can serve it in the crockpot or in a serving bowl.
Crockpot bacon cheeseburger dip step by step
- Place first six ingredients in a pan and brown meat and onions..
- Drain grease from meat and add it to the slow cooker..
- Break up bacon and add to the slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker and mix well..
- Cook on low three to four hours our until cheese is fully melted and mixture is smooth.
- Serve with chips, pork skins, or pretzels. Enjoy!.
I have to say it did not last long enough for it to cool down in the serving dish. This dip is seriously yummy cheesy. Equipment to make this Crock Pot Dip: a knife and chopping board. a skillet. Key Steps When Making this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. This recipe is so easy, there's not much that could How to Serve Your Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip: We love this dip with lots of different things: Tortilla chips.