Creamy Spicy Bean Dip.
You can cook Creamy Spicy Bean Dip using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Bean Dip
- You need 2 1/2 cup of pinto beans (drained).
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
- Prepare 4 of chile de arbol, chile japones or other spicy dried chile (stemmed; use more for spicy).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Creamy Spicy Bean Dip step by step
- In a small saucepan, bring the dried chiles and the cup of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor, including the water used to boil the chiles. Purée until smooth..
- Serve the dip warm or cool with your favorite tortilla chips and garnished with your favorite toppings!.