Mike's Cheesy Chili Con Queso Dip.
You can cook Mike's Cheesy Chili Con Queso Dip using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Cheesy Chili Con Queso Dip
- It’s 2 Pound of Velveta Cheese Brick.
- It’s 2 (14 oz) of Cans Chili With Beans.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Onions [sweated].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Green/Red/ Orange Bell Peppers [sweated].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapeños [sweated].
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL Tomatoes [fully drained].
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies [fully drained – or fresh roasted chilies if you have access to them].
- It’s 2 of Healthy Dashes Ground Cumin.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- It’s as needed of Sturdy Tortilla Chips.
Mike's Cheesy Chili Con Queso Dip instructions
- Fine mince your onions and peppers. Place in a bowl with a slight amount of water and microwave for 2 minutes. Pull out and seal tightly as so they can sweat and soften..
- Fully drain your tomatoes and chillis. Reserve juices just in case you want to thin your dip..
- Chop entire cheese brick into 1" cubes..
- Add cheese, all vegetables and a couple of healthy dashes Cumin to a large bowl with lid..
- Microwave for 4 minutes covered..
- Pull, mix then microwave 3 minutes longer..
- Add your Chili and mix well. It's best to place dip in a slow cooker. If you dint have access to one – simply reheat in the microwave..
- Believe it or not – this generic, Walmart brand chili is one of the best ones I've tasted. Sometimes, less is actually more! Go ahead. Give her a try! ;0).
- Serve hot with fresh, very sturdy tortilla chips as this is one viscous dip! Enjoy! 😆.