Buffalo Chicken Dip. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. In today's video I will be sharing with you all how to make a quick and easy buffalo chicken dip!
Any given Sunday during football season if you show up at our house we will be eating this dip. John doesn't like to eat a lot before games so when we come home. If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of Packages of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 12 oz of Bottle of Ranch Dressing.
- You need 3 can of (Large Cans) White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast or roasted chicken already roasted from the grocery store (shred it).
- It’s 5 oz of Bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese or Fiesta Blend.
- It’s 1 of Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or crackers.
Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Heat cream cheese and ranch dressing in sauce pan, Stir until melted and smooth. Add chicken and hot sauce. Pour into 9×13 baking dish, spread cheese over the top Bake at 350 for 25 minutes Remove and stir cheese into dip, let cool and set..
Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make, even easier than making buffalo wings themselves—and it's impossible to mess up. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd. You get all the tangy, fiery flavors of hot wings coated in a rich, creamy dip. You know it's good when it's just as. This is the king of tailgating dips and party platters.